Tag: 一品香最新登录邮箱

September 28, 2020 | |Post a Comment

first_imgImage courtesy of PetronasMalaysian energy giant Petronas said on Monday it has completed its first commercial gassing up and cooling down services at its Bintulu LNG complex in Sarawak.The operation, which includes cooling down an LNG carrier’s tanks to cryogenic temperature after dry-docking and before loading its next cargo, was recently performed on the vessel Singapore Energy, according to a Petronas statement.The vessel, that berthed at the Bintulu LNG terminal after arriving from Linggi, off the Straits of Melaka, completed the cool-down operation in about 11 hours.The success of the services positions Bintulu as one of “the premier LNG hubs, as only few terminals in the world offer this facility,” Petronas said.These services are offered at “attractive rates” by Bintulu Port to LNG vessel operators and owners.“The partnership with Bintulu Port Sdn Bhd (BPSB), a subsidiary of Bintulu Port Holdings Berhad (BPHB) and Bintulu Port Authority (BPA) will enhance Petronas’ portfolio of services in the integrated LNG value chain,” Petronas Vice President of LNG Marketing & Trading, Ahmad Adly Alias said in the statement.“Following an agreement signed last year between BPSB and PLL, we augmented efforts to garner vessel operators and owners’ interests to utilise this service in Bintulu,” he said.Alias added that Petronas is confident that these services will draw more LNG vessel operators and owners to call at Bintulu LNG terminal.last_img read more

September 18, 2020 | |Post a Comment

first_imgAn official of the Owerri outfit, Solomon Onuh said the medics advised that the player be rested for the clash at the Oluyole Warriors to avoid worsening the shoulder injury.“Okpus is not on the trip to Ibadan for today’s NPFL Week 12 clash against Shooting Stars Sports Club (3SC).“The doctors that treated him from the injury he picked in Sunday’s duel against Rivers United advised further rest to help the shoulder injury heal completely.“Okpus will just miss the clash at 3SC but will be available for selection against Sunshine Stars in Owerri.“Of course, the coaches know what to do in the absence of the rugged defender to ensure we get good result at 3SC.“Okpus’ absence will be felt in the game but will not affect the fortune of the side as there will always be replacements.“It will offer his replacements wonderful opportunity to raise their games as well as chance laying a permanent claim for the position.“Both teams have tradition and respect for each other it is certain to be an interesting game that the players will always want to go home with something positive,” said Onuh tosupersport.com.The Naze Millionaires will be without their top striker, Fortune Omoniwari who picked a straight red card in matchday 11 clash against Rivers United.Heartland are 10th on the 20-team top flight on 14 points from possible 33 with a game to spare at champions and neighbours, Enyimba.Share this:FacebookRedditTwitterPrintPinterestEmailWhatsAppSkypeLinkedInTumblrPocketTelegram Heartland defender, Brownbraye Okpus will not be available for his side’s today’s top flight clash at Shooting Stars Sports Club (3SC) at the Lekan Salami Stadium in Ibadan.Okpus picked an injury in his side NPFL matchday 11 clash 2-1 win against Rivers United on Sunday at the Dan Anyiam Stadium in Owerri.last_img read more

August 31, 2020 | |Post a Comment

first_img[tps_header][/tps_header]Related The Nigeria Basketball Federation (NBBF) has denied widespread reports that Civil Defenders Basketball Club of Abuja were expelled from the FIBA Africa zone 3 club championship elimination currently taking place in Lagos.Speaking earlier on Thursday at a press conference, the basketball body’s Vice President, Babatunde Ogunade stated that the Abuja-based club left without consulting the organisers.In his words, Ogunade said: “The board had to bend backwards to accommodate Civil Defence. As you were aware, they were in the hotel for 4 days, slept and fed before they packed their baggage and left without recourse to the board or the organisers.”Speaking further, Ogunade described the situation as a little chink in the armour of the event due to the fact that it has affected the fixtures and numbers of games participating clubs have to play.For him, the case is not difficult at all since the person that led the club’s delegation to the tournament is an NBBF board member (Commandant Titus Ayodele).Ogunade further said: “They own their team and it’s not the job of NBBF to clear players for FIBA competitions. As Civil Defence, they run a basketball outfit.We have already sent them the guidelines one clear month before we even sent to Kano Pillars and Gombe Bulls.” he further added.The LOC chairman also added that: ” Before we could reach them, they were already in Okene in Kogi state and there was nothing the federation could do because that was when I was away to receive the cheque from the Honourable Minister for the victorious D’Tigress team.”In the same vein, FIBA Zone 3 president and FIBA Africa central board member, Col. Samuel Ahmedu (rtd), has expressed delight at how the tournament has panned out. He added that the facility and organisation he has witnessed has been the best ever since assuming office as the president of the zone.In his words, Ahmedu said: “Facility wise, this is one of the best facilities that have been used for club championships since I became the president of the zone. Burkina Faso hosted in 2014, Benin hosted in 2015 and Togo hosted in 2016, the standard here is very high.“All of you have watched the games, there has been no blow-out except maybe in one or two games. All the games have been close. “Organization wise, it has been very good.”He further revealed that the tournament will go on despite the fact that Civil Defenders’ withdrawal threatened to dampen the enthusiasm of organisers. He said: “This is life and they are in charge of their own team and they chose not to play and they left. It does not affect those who will qualify.”“They have lost the opportunity to learn and become better and they have exposed themselves to sanctions by FIBA and it’s nobody’s fault.” he concluded.The tournament will go on with more matches expected on Friday.last_img read more

August 30, 2020 | |Post a Comment

first_img Related Articles ESI Digital – No Drama Please… Esports growth should be treated as business as usual  August 20, 2020 Submit Share StumbleUpon SBC Magazine Issue 10: Kaizen Gaming rebrand and focus for William Hill CEO August 25, 2020 From sponsorship to the ever-expanding world of football media coverage, when it comes to the business of football, SBC has you covered. This edition takes a look at a unique new partner for West Ham, as well as a fresh obstacle for FIFA. FIFA halts World Cup plans amid UEFA backlash Fifa president, Gianni Infantino’s plans for a new Club World Cup have been met with widespread discontent and animosity from UEFA, claiming the tournament would act as a direct competition to the Champions League. The potential tournament, which would feature top teams from the English Premier League and around Europe, was set to considered at FIFA’s Council meeting, however it’s been widely reported that the potential vote has been pushed back, with UEFA members threatening a walkout over the situation. Infantino had previously stated the tournament was proposed to go ahead every four years, with the FIFA President revealing he’d had investors that were willing to part with $12bn for the tournament, a confidentiality agreement halted Infantino when it came to revealing the touted investor. MK Dons backs Responsible Gambling Week MK Dons has announced the club’s support for Responsible Gambling Week, an industry-wide campaign to trigger a national conversation about what it means to gamble responsibly.#RGWeek18 will take place from November 1st to 7th under the slogan ‘Let’s Talk about Responsible Gambling’ and this marks the first year that EFL clubs are participating.The event is being organised by the Industry Group for Responsible Gambling (IGRG), which through its member trade associations, encompasses all sectors of the gambling industry: online, amusement arcades, bingo clubs, bookmakers and casinos.John Hagan, Chairman of the Industry Group for Responsible Gambling, commented: “We’re delighted that MK Dons will be supporting Responsible Gambling Week.“As an industry we are dedicated, year-round to promoting responsible gambling, but what makes Responsible Gambling Week special is the opportunity for gambling operators from every sector to unite behind the same message and engage in a national conversation about what it means to gamble responsibly. The engagement and support of football clubs is enormously helpful in highlighting the week.”Ajax extends esports commitment Ajax has strengthened its commitment to esports, with Ajax eSports announcing the renewal of its partnership with Ziggo and the signing of a new three year contract for the teams FIFA player Dani Hagebeuk.Menno Geelen, commercial director of Ajax, commented on the partnership extension: “Ziggo, as headpartner of Ajax, was the first to embrace Ajax eSports within the club. Thereby, we were able to grow with our virtual domain. This FIFA 19-season we want to organise more activities for our fans, together with Ziggo. The weekly Ziggo eBattles are a good example of that.’Speaking about the extension of both Ziggo and Hagebeuk, Ajax eSports added: “We are working on a long-term relationship with our eSporters, in which we want to offer the best circumstances to perform, like a studio at home and personal coaches. We are happy to have Dani on board the next 3 years.”Hammers unveil new partnership English Premier League side, West Ham United has announced Paul Robinson Solicitors as the club’s first official Legal Partner.Issuing the news, the London club revealed that Paul Robinson Solicitors is the ideal partner to support the Hammers in a variety of ways throughout the season. These include a number of exciting community and locally-led activities designed to engage West Ham fans in the local areas.Karim Virani, Digital and Commercial Director at West Ham United, stated: “I am delighted to welcome Paul Robinson Solicitors as our first Official Legal Partner. With their Essex heritage as well as their expansion into Stratford, partnering with such a prominent local business is extremely exciting for the club. We look forward to welcoming them to the West Ham family and working together to bring their services to life in the coming months.” Sam Robinson, Managing Partner at Paul Robinson, detailed: “We pride ourselves on working closely with the community, which includes supporting numerous local sports clubs and causes. With our new office opening in Stratford we are delighted and excited to have partnered with West Ham. We look forward to uniting with the fans of the club in support of West Ham and the local area.” Share Winamax maintains Granada CF sponsorship despite bleak Spanish outlook August 19, 2020last_img read more