Tag: 上海不错的飞机店

June 4, 2021 | |Post a Comment

first_imgNewsLocal NewsIAA gives Clare jobs boostBy admin – June 16, 2009 609 WhatsApp Facebook Linkedin Advertisement Printcenter_img Twitter Email THE Irish Aviation Authority (IAA) has announced the recruitment of twelve trainee radio officers for its radio communications centre at Ballygirreen, Co. Clare.This is the first time that the IAA has undertaken to train its own radio officers as most recruits formerly came from the merchant navy. Ballygirreen HF radio communications have been provided to aircraft on the eastern half of the North Atlantic from Ballygirreen for more than 70 years. Commenting on the new jobs announcement, Eamonn Brennan, chief executive, IAA said: “The IAA needed to recruit trainee radio officers so as to be prepared for retirements which are due to take place over the next few years.” The trainees will undergo a year long intensive training programme and once qualified will provide radio communications between air traffic controllers and the pilots of more than 1000 aircraft which cross the North Atlantic every 24 hours. Previous articleThree detained over Hannon murderNext articleRyanair blames tourist tax for cuts at airports adminlast_img read more

September 25, 2020 | |Post a Comment

first_imgMANILA – Department of Health (DOH) Secretary Francisco Duque III has tested negative for the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) despite being exposed to a DOH official who was infected with the virus. The DOH earlier said its offices have been disinfected and close contacts were informed so that they can immediately undergo home quarantine and strict monitoring. “Negative po ‘yung resulta nung (unang) test na ginawa sa akin. While, wala pang resulta ‘yung second test sa akin,” Sotto said in an interview with DZBB./PN Duque has been tested for COVID-19 last week and underwent home quarantine. He is asthmatic and hypertensive, according to Vergeire. Meanwhile, Senate President Vicente “Tito” Sotto III said in a radio interview that the first COVID-19 tests done to him yielded negative results while he awaits the result of another one.  center_img Malacañang is asking Congress to declare a national emergency and grant President Rodrigo Duterte “necessary and proper” powers to address the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic in the country. ABS-CBN NEWS According to DOH Undersecretary Maria Rosario Vergeire, Duque received the result of his test on Saturday evening and continues to work from home. “Si Secretary po ay nasa maayos na kundisyon at siya po ay nagtatrabaho pa rin, kakakausap lang namin sa kanya kanina. Lumabas na po ang kanyang resulta para sa COVID-19 kagabi kung saan po ito ay negative,” Vergeire said.last_img read more