Tag: 上海ty店都开了吗

June 12, 2021 | |Post a Comment

first_img Three more independent reporters arrested in Vietnam Vietnam sentences journalist Tran Thi Tuyet Dieu to eight years in prison Organisation RSF_en News April 22, 2021 Find out more Help by sharing this information to go further Related documents Vietnamese versionPDF – 17.43 KB Receive email alerts RSF laureates support jailed Vietnamese journalist Pham Doan Trang VietnamAsia – Pacific center_img The former journalist was sentenced to seven years imprisonment on 31 December at the end of a trial lasting less than three hours. The people‚s court of Hanoi also sentenced him to three years house arrest once he reaches the end of his sentence. News Follow the news on Vietnam April 27, 2021 Find out more The former journalist was sentenced to seven years imprisonment on 31 December at the end of a trial lasting less than three hours. The people‚s court of Hanoi also sentenced him to three years house arrest once he reaches the end of his sentence.Reporters Without Borders is extremely shocked by the severity of this sentence. The organisation condemns the abusive use of a spying charge against the cyberdissident and the mockery of justice in Vietnamese courts._____________Vietnamese version bellow (.pdf)Reporters Without Borders calls for release of cyberdissident NguyenVu BinhReporters Without Borders called for the release of cyberdissident Nguyen Vu Binh, whose trial for “espionage” was opening before the people’s court in Hanoi on 31 December. He risks the death penalty. The international press freedom organisation called on justice minister Uong Chu Luu to intervene to secure the release of the journalist, who previously worked for a Communist Party publication.”We already wrote to the justice minister on 25 September seeking news about the prison conditions of Vu Binh, who has been held in solitary confinement since September 2002, but he did not see fit to reply,” said Robert Ménard, the organisation’s secretary general. “We again call on this minister to put an end to the injustice suffered by the cyberdissident, a former Communist party member. Vietnam should be made to understand that its Internet users have the right to express their opinions,” he added.Sources close to the Vietnamese authorities said that the main charge reportedly relates to a letter sent by Nguyen on 19 July 2002 to the Human Rights Commission of the US Congress, in which he criticised the human rights situation in his country. He is apparently also charged with being in contact with “subversive dissidents” such as Le Chi Quang and Pham Hong Son, both of whom are also behind bars. He is further accused of having received 4.5 million dongs (about 230 euros) “from a reactionary organisation based abroad”, taken part in an anti-corruption organisation and having called on the Vietnamese authorities in 2000 to set up a liberal democratic party. Vu Binh is also charged with posting messages of a “reactionary nature” on the Internet, in particular an essay headlined, “reflections on the Sino-Vietnamese borders agreements” in which he criticised the 1999 treaty between the two countries.Two lawyers will represent Vu Binh at his trial, Me Dam Van Hiêu and Me Nguyen Thang Cang, who have been given access to the charge sheet.Nguyen was formerly a journalist for the official organ of the Vietnamese Communist Party, Tap Chi Cong San (The Communist Review). He resigned from this job in 2001. VietnamAsia – Pacific April 7, 2021 Find out more News News December 31, 2003 – Updated on January 20, 2016 Cyberdissident Nguyen Vu Binh jailed for seven yearslast_img read more

September 28, 2020 | |Post a Comment

first_imgThe solid concrete home has a mix of renovated and original features with three bathrooms.Bidding started at $4 million and moved to $7 million in two minutes. The rest of the bidding occurred privately between two bidders and the sellers, with auctioneer Haesley Cush keeping the crowd on the pool deck updated.After 20 minutes the bid had been raised to $7.5 million.Ten minutes later a further bid of $7.75 million was made privately and the house was officially put on the market for sale.Mr Cush resumed the public auction but with no further bids, it was sold to the Seymour family. Eight bidders took the 873sq m property to auction yesterday in a 40-minute showdown before a crowd of more than 80 on the pool deck. Four of the bidders were active. Brisbane’s strong prestige market secures spot on top 100 for first time The property has direct water access and is two doors down from the Sydney St Ferry Terminal.“This is a great sale for Brisbane and the prestige market and a good sign of things to come,” he said.The sale supports Brisbane’s 2019 debut on an international index which ranks cities according to the growth of their luxury housing market, with Brisbane outperforming Melbourne and just behind Sydney, to claim the 31st spot. It’s been held by the one family for 20 years, now this riverfront property has sold for a record price.A MULTI-level residence on the Brisbane River sold under the hammer on Saturday for $7.75 million, making it the fifth richest house in Brisbane City.The five-bedroom house with granite and marble staircases, at 39 Griffith St, New Farm, was last sold in 1999 for $1.2 million.With his grandfather, Queensland developer Kevin Seymour, on the phone, Ben Seymour made the winning bid from behind the pool gate, with a crowd of more than 80 on the connecting pool deck. MORE REAL ESTATE STORIES Queensland’s top sales of all time More from newsParks and wildlife the new lust-haves post coronavirus14 hours agoNoosa’s best beachfront penthouse is about to hit the market14 hours agocenter_img Brisbane’s prestige market grew by 3.1 per cent in 2018.The Prime International Residential Index recorded a 3.1 per cent growth in Brisbane’s luxury housing market last year.RELATED: The upstairs lounge room where sellers Allan and Glenice Mein were waiting while the auction took place on the pool deck below them.The property’s medium density zoning attracted homeowners, investors and developers from Melbourne, the Gold Coast, and Brisbane including the neighbouring Gambaro family, icons of the Brisbane restaurant scene, and the electrician who worked on the original build in the early 1980s.“In its day it would have been one of the most luxurious homes, and it’s built like a brick boatshed,” the electrician said.“It was the biggest house I ever worked on and this is my first time back.“The chandeliers themselves cost as much as a house.” From the back of the pool area, there are city views or you can look straight across to Shafston House at Kangaroo Point.Developers, Allan and Glenice Mein, raised their children and 8 grandchildren at 39 Griffith St. At one time, two of their children and six grandchildren were living in the house with them.Mr Seymour met the couple after the auction.“This is a fantastic property, a fantastic home,” he said.“You must have many great memories here.”Mrs Mein shook his hand warmly.“You were just so relaxed and professional,” she said to him.“You weren’t like I was.“Will your family move in here? I hope they do because it is a fantastic place.” The blue pearl marble staircase at the front entrance.Ray White New Farm principal Matt Lancashire said the result made it the top residential auction sale in Queensland. >>>FOLLOW THE COURIER-MAIL REAL ESTATE TEAM ON FACEBOOK<<<last_img read more

September 20, 2020 | |Post a Comment

first_imgManchester: India skipper Virat Kohli added another feather to his cap as he became the fastest batsman to score 20,000 international runs when he reached 37 against the West Indies during their World Cup tie at the Old Trafford on Thursday. He also registered 9,000 runs batting at the number three spot. virat Kohli had started the game on 19, 963 runs to his name and was just 37 runs short of the record that legendary Indian batsman Sachin Tendulkar held along with West Indies great Brian Lara.The India skipper reached the 20,000-international run milestone in 416 innings (131 in Tests, 223 in ODIs and 62 in T20Is). Tendulkar and Lara, both had reached the milestone in 453 innings, followed by former Australian skipper Ricky Ponting who scored 20,000 runs in 468 innings.He became the 12th batsman to this landmark and the third Indian after Tendulkar (34,357 runs) and Rahul Dravid (24,208 runs). The 30-year-old run-machine has been in great form in the ongoing tournament. After getting out cheaply against South Africa in the World Cup opener, Kohli scored 82 runs against Australia, 77 against Pakistan and 67 against Afghanistan.Interestingly, during the innings against Pakistan at Old Trafford on June 16, Kohli also became the fastest batsman to score 11,000 ODI runs.Before the World Cup, Kohli was not at his usual best in the Indian Premier League. While he did score 328 runs in the 14 matches for the Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB), it was not the kind of performance which one associates with India’s ‘run machine’.However, in the World Cup, Kohli is looking a lot more comfortable, be it while facing the quicks or the spinners. If one does an analysis of his performance in the four innings he has played so far, ahead of the Windies knock, one will find that the batsman has concentrated on playing in the ‘V’ and has resisted from playing cross batted shots.This approach can be seen as an attempt to tackle the swing on offer in English conditions to the pacers and also to adjust with the variable bounce which has been seen on many wickets on which India have played. IANS Also Read: Virat Kohli becomes fastest to 20,000 international runs, breaks Tendulkar and Lara’s recordlast_img read more